- Responsible for Outdoor sales to generate revenue in line with company vision and values.
- Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Manager program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Prepare presentations, estimates and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred.
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience.
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills.
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience.
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives.
- Proficient computer and internet skills.
- Able to manage several projects concurrently using FASTSIGNS tools and resources.
- Valid driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month Plus Sales commission & Incentives.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)